Systemic procedures and techniques that aim
to provide the organization means to the Environmental Policy and to ensure the attendance of the main requirements:
1. Commitment to continuous improvement
2. Commitment to comply with the legislation of the country and other requirements of the markets we want to achieve.
3. Establishment of environmental objectives and targets.
4. Assessment and monitoring of their environmental objectives and targets.
5. Awareness and training of all personnel involved.
6. Communication to all stakeholders (shareholders, employees, customers and suppliers).
7. Critical evaluation of environmental performance and corrective action.